Friday, August 22, 2008

Murder Mystery Night

Brad and Cassia hosted an event for our home group tonight. It was held in the house that Brad's parents were renting in Poway while their home was being rebuilt. I'm having a hard time describing the party because it is the first time Jenetta and I had ever done anything like that before. I'm still trying to figure out what happened. But basically, it was set in the 1920's, and Jenetta played a diva singer and I played a corrupt chief of police. It turned out that I was the murderer. (whoops!) We went to Amvets today to pick up my sweet outfit. I made the badge from a photo I got online. Jenetta borrowed the feather boa from her mom.

It was a lot of fun. After the game, we hung out in the pool with our friends. It's nice to get the group together again after the summer away from each other.




3 comments:

Greg and Tanya August 25, 2008 at 7:00 AM  

Looks like a lot of fun!
We might have to try an idea like that!
Tanya :)

Barnett August 26, 2008 at 7:18 AM  

I wish we could have been there. Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!

Brandon

Jess August 29, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

What a fun night! You guys are doing so many cool things these days!!

Love the outfits too!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP