Thursday, August 21, 2008

Friend Day

I am enjoying that my job allows me a measure of freedom. It is certainly not the same as I had when photographing real estate, but the flexibility of my scheduling made a pretty cool day possible yesterday.

For lunch, Mark Pavlovics met me here and took me to Los Primos for some yummy mexican food. It was nice to connect with him and catch up on what is going on in our lives. Mark was my first friend here in SD, and it is always a pleasure to hang out with him.

Later, I left work early to go swim with Jeremy at his community pool. I came in earlier than usual to allow for the longer lunch break and the earlier leave time. It has been nice to be able to get a little exercise. My foot is healing nicely, and I hope to be back running this weekend. Jeremy and I are able to challenge each other at the pool. It's nice to have someone to encourage you that way.

Then, Jenetta had a photo session in Coronado that evening, and Courtney had a tasting event with some of her clients, so David, Ryan, and I hung out with Isaiah. I had fun figuring out how to use the video recorder on my phone. Isaiah is at a pretty fun stage - everything is an adventure and exploration for him! Of course, we also played Cities & Knights. Ryan dominated as usual.

As I was driving in to work this morning, I was struck with an overwhelming feeling of blessing and gratitude for the friends in our lives.

1 comments:

The Morales Family August 21, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

I'm sensing a lot of "bromantic" vibes going on lately in your posts...should we be worried?! HAHA Just kidding ;)

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP