Saturday, September 20, 2008

Young At Heart

Ok, I know my last post was about doing less....

But seriously, I am just sitting here on the couch thinking and goofing around on the laptop. Jenetta rented a movie we had wanted to see. It is called Young At Heart. I had wanted to see it because I thought it would be cute and maybe a bit funny to watch elderly people sing the Ramones. But quite frankly, I was convicted of that attitude very early on. It was a very moving film. It was really enlightening to be able to spend a few hours in their world. I had been moved by "Fix You" by Coldplay before (especially at their show in LA this summer) but I was brought to tears by what that song meant to these people. A definite recommendation from both of us!


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP