Monday, September 15, 2008

something cool about my birthday

I research words and terms for part of a video library project at work. Sometimes I come across a phrase that is new to me and is actually interesting as well. Today I learned about Cake Day. It is on my birthday! Wow! So everyone celebrates with me! (JUNE 1st)

That got me really sidetracked. Did you know there are practically 365 days of food celebrations? You can get a day for pretty much any food. Here is a fun link to stuff about that.

Too bad we missed National Date-Nut Bread Day on the 8th, but at least we're only in the middle of National Honey Month. We have 15 more days to celebrate honey.

I should get back to work now...

3 comments:

Anonymous September 16, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

Ok, Jon you really confused me!? You had me thinking that Monday was your birthday!!!

Jess September 18, 2008 at 4:35 PM  

That's funny!

Anonymous September 26, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

Hey Jon! Just wanted to let you know that I am the creator of World Cake Day, and I'm glad to see that someone will share their birthday with it!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP