Friday, February 8, 2008

Fun in the snow

So some new job options have opened up and I am uncertain about them. I feel like I have some heavy decisions weighing on my mind. So, it was a nice treat to go up to Palomar with Geoff and Jackson and Will to play in the snow yesterday afternoon. We had a lot of fun throwing snow and sledding and just hanging out together. I didn't have to think about work much for about four hours. That peace was really nice. We just had fun outside. My favorite moment was just after we put all the work into the snowman (Geoff even put a Crowder pine goatee on him). We made this really nice snow art only to destroy it and smash it to bits. Boys are great! :)

1 comments:

Geoff February 8, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

That was fun. Thanks for including us in your blog. -geoff

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP