Monday, January 7, 2008

The waiting is over...

Well, I finally heard back from that job. I interviewed twice and really thought I had a shot. I'm mostly upset about the wasted job search time. Even though it was over the month of December, I felt like I held back from other possibilities because I was pretty confident I had a good chance at this position, and I wanted to keep my schedule available to begin working for them as soon as possible. This afternoon, I spent a few hours feeling sorry for myself and blasting my ears with my iPod. But I'm mostly over that now. The bills are paid for today. It doesn't do any good to worry about next week.


Matthew 6:34 - Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.
(The Message)


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP