Sunday, March 1, 2009

More random cell phone photos

Here are some images that have caught my attention lately:

On Friday, I was on my way to work when I passed an F-18 on the freeway. Whipping out my cell phone camera was probably not the safest thing to do, but it struck me as interesting.


Yesterday, I went with Jenetta to Fullerton. I was tired from my run, but she wanted me to go with her to scout a wedding location with one of her clients. They are getting married at the Arboretum at Cal State Fullerton. What an amazing oasis in the middle of the city! They have all kinds of produce that made California famous as well as demonstrations about California native plants and water-friendly landscape. Jenetta was busy for quite a while, so I had a great time walking around and looking at and touching the plants and fruits and smelling all the spring blossoms.


We had a really full day yesterday, and I am still recovering from it! Today we enjoyed being with our friends Robbie and Nikki Morales as they dedicated their daughter Abby. I'm sure they will put photos and video on their blog later, but it was nice to be able to share with them in their special family time. After church, we went to Pat & Oscars for a nice lunch outside on the patio. It is kind of a treat for us to be counted in the inner circle with Robbie and Nikki. Their parents Ken and Donna Kalla and Steve and Debbie Morales treat us like part of the family and make us feel so welcome when we are with them.



Some other quick things:

Work is going better. I have a full week under my belt now and I am starting to get the hang of things. I will do my best to help Kiwaii become a successful company, but in the meantime, I am so grateful to have a job! Paying the first of the month bills felt good today.

Jenetta is continuing to see higher than normal traffic on her website. We are grateful for the Redbook article and the buzz that it is creating.

God is good. Our spirits are good. This has been a very good week for us and we are giving credit to whom it belongs!

1 comments:

Jess March 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

It's so great to see how things are looking up for you guys! That wedding site looks beautiful by the way!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP