Monday, March 15, 2010

Equestrian Event

This past weekend, I was able to secure a random gig shooting video for an equestrian event in Aguanga, CA. Where is Anguanga you might ask??? Well, it is about 35 min. east of Temecula. (Think Ramona but higher in elevation (so much colder) and harder to get to.)

I got quite a sunburn on my face, but I learned a lot about equestrian events, met some new people, and gained some more videography experience. But mostly, I enjoyed getting paid.

A little bit at a time...


1 comments:

Anonymous March 18, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

I have friends who live in Aguanga! hahaha! And we drive through that area to go to Palm Desert, so I know what you mean about the difficult drive...but such a pretty place hiding up there in the high desert.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP