Friday, July 10, 2009

free dinner

Jenetta always keeps us informed of the latest freebies. Tonight we went to Chick-fil-A dressed as cows for free combo meals. We splurged and bought a shake to share for dessert. Food for four cost us $3.10. Not bad!

Even Grandma Joy and Grandpa CJ got into the act!

The funniest part of the evening was the visit by the cow mascot. O was so excited, she would have followed him anywhere. But L was terrified of the costume. She hid behind me the entire time and wouldn't even look at him when he was around. She whispered to me "I no like him..."

We were looking at the photos we shot and thought - there is no reason why we can't put these on the blog, so at least those of you who have never met our girls can see what their eyes look like :)







On a more serious note, we've had another up and down week with the girls. They were both enrolled in a VBS program and they got so wound up that we had to not allow them to go on Wednesday and today. O gets super hyper and can't seem to control herself and makes very unfortunate choices. L is the opposite. She slows down to such a slow pace, it is a wonder she accomplishes anything. It would take her two hours to get dressed if we allowed it.

We are hoping to have a low-key weekend.

1 comments:

Jess July 13, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

How fun!!! What awesome pics!! Sounds like it was a really fun time!

By the way, I'm glad you posted about Chic-Fil-A! When I was in Atlanta, we were given a coupon for a free sandwich. One of the head honchos spoke at the conference I was at and they served us a Chic-Fil-A meal one day and then gave us coupons for the next. I didn't use my coupon. I didn't know if they had them on the West Coast but now I do! So I'll send it to you. Yay! More free stuff! :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP