Sunday, January 4, 2009

Videos from Christmas

I experimented with taking videos this Christmas. Here are the better ones - check them out:

This one is of my family gathered to open gifts. My dad is thinking "I'm just looking at my beautiful family," right now.



This one is of my dad reading Luke Ch. 2. This is really funny to me. What happens when you add two 1-year olds to a family tradition? Chaos!



This one is of Joel playing with the helicopter that my dad got for Christmas.



This last one is Jenetta singing with Priya. As with most things with little kids and video, by the time you get the camera out, they are usually finished. But the little bit we got was still pretty cute.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP