Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Clan

I'll put up some more photos soon, but I wanted to share a photo showing the entire Brown side of the family. This is all my uncles and aunts and cousins on my Mom's side (except one who couldn't make it - and Priya who was asleep when we took the photo). They are all believers and are experiencing God working in their lives in unique and dramatic ways. It was great to see them and spend time getting re-connected.



We got home yesterday afternoon after a wonderful 8 day trip to Redding. I'll post some highlight photos soon, but if you are interested in checking out other stuff that went on relating to my cousins, we have set up a blog for us to share videos and images. Click here to check that out.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP