Saturday, November 1, 2008

Free Chipotle

I had a weird Halloween. At work there were a number of people who really dressed up. There was even a contest for costumes. One group of people dressed up as the Sony...HD is in our DNA slogan and logo. There were a lot of really creative costumes. They settled the costume contest by audience applause measured with an actual decibel meter. The winner had 104.3 decibels of applause. (That shows you how geeky is the place where I work!)

I didn't do much. I dressed like my co-worker, Tom. He wears a pocket T-shirt, jeans and flip-flops almost every day. So I did the same. It's weird wearing a "costume" that only one other person understands. Well, he thought it was funny, and my boss got it too, but there is such a language barrier between us that I'm not sure if he really got it or was just laughing to be polite :)

So, after work, I went running and then we went for our free Chipotle. We went all out on our burrito costumes:

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP