Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Battle Mountain Hike

I'd forgotten that I had some photos on my phone from a hike up Battle Mtn with Rob and Jaedyn last Saturday. It was a short hike, but very steep and slippery in some spots! L had been asking for a long time to climb up and see the cross on the top of the hill. She was convinced that it was probably as tall as me.




L blazing a trail - she was determined to get up there first to see the cross.




I'm pretty sure in this last picture that Jaedyn is thinking - "why are these girls hanging all over me?" But it comes across as very James Dean - too cool for school! :)

And for those of you that have been praying for us lately, thank you! We have had two good days with O - what a relief! She is seemingly back to her old loving (and only slightly out of control) self.

1 comments:

Nikki Crockett February 10, 2011 at 8:42 AM  

So great! I'm going to have to steal these for our blog! :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP