Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Photos of Taking Photos

When Jenetta shoots photo sessions down in the city or at the beach, I often accompany her to assist with holding stuff and shading the clients or lighting them. Toward the end of the session yesterday, the backdrop inspired me, so I clicked off a few photos on my phone.

We were at the Ferry Terminal in Coronado. I've probably been on Coronado 100 times since we've lived here, but I had never been to this end of the island. It has such a great view of the bay and the skyline!

So here are some photos of Jenetta hard at work last night: Check out her blog in a few days to see the results of her work. I was looking at some of the shots last night, and they should be really, really good!




3 comments:

SHEREMYANDJELLEY October 16, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

We so wish Jenetta had taken our wedding photos.

Jess October 16, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

Those were taken with your camera phone?! Impressive!

Jon and Jenetta October 16, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

Yeah, I was pretty impressed with how it turned out on the phone camera.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP